bearcub

Office Version
  1. 365
  2. 2013
  3. 2010
  4. 2007
Platform
  1. Windows
I had someone at work yesterday ask me how save a selected table as a PDF. We do use Excel 2013 and did convert the Excel file to a PDF (we also have Adobe acrobat). However, the table she wants to show on one page is squished together (like it would look when printing sheet and you reduced it to 20 or 30 where it should be at 80%). She has 10 columns of data but it looks like they are compressed into 3 columns of data in the PDF (meaning there is a lot of white space - the table doesn't fit the PDF page properly). Is there a way to fix it like you would when you're printing a page.

Thank you for your help,

Michael

Excel Facts

What do {} around a formula in the formula bar mean?
{Formula} means the formula was entered using Ctrl+Shift+Enter signifying an old-style array formula.
what does it look like in print preview? If I remember right, saving as a PDF usually looks the same. Get it right there and your PDF save should work OK

Upvote 0
That's what i thought as well but it is all squished together (like reducing the the print size to 20 instead of 80 when going to print). We're just wondering if there is a way to adjust the settings so everything will fit on a page (like you would adjust a page for printing if the print area is larger than the sheet it is printing on).

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
almerpogi

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back