Saying hi to make new friends

Hi,
I'm from the UK - yeah and I find that Monday's are a grind but using MS Excel does take some of the pain away lol?

Are you still learning VBA and do you find that learning VBA pays off for you?

Best regards
Matt
Hi @jmatty2000 just NOW seeing this LOL and YES getting better with VBA each and every day. It pays off for me because it impresses my boss as well as blows my families minds whenever I show them a new trick. I'm still very, very green. How about you? How do you use VBA in everyday life?

Excel Facts

Excel Wisdom
Using a mouse in Excel is the work equivalent of wearing a lanyard when you first get to college
Hi @jmatty2000 just NOW seeing this LOL and YES getting better with VBA each and every day. It pays off for me because it impresses my boss as well as blows my families minds whenever I show them a new trick. I'm still very, very green. How about you? How do you use VBA in everyday life?
Hi !!
I'm not using VBA at the moment - I just trying to do as much as I can without VBA. I think the reason for that is that sometimes I don't touch programming for months or even years, so if I can have to do VBA again then its like I have to gem-up again - which is ok but I would rather not.

My main little project with excel is using it at a to-do to help with various projects at work. I have an extra worksheet now that acts a summary of all the projects in progress or completed - it helped to remind me what projects I've completed lately and I actually felt proud - but otherwise I would have forgotten what work I had done.

I want to create a spreadsheet to help keep track of my personal finances on day - can I ask, how you keep track of yours? do you use excel for that?

Cheers for now
Matt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiguekHeka

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back