Scatter Plot Graph

Jgitler

Hey,

I would like to create a scatter plot graph with approximately 400 entries. The X axis is the number assigned to the entry (i.e.1-400) and the Y axis is an associated field. There are seven possible ranges within the scatter graph, -10, 10-20, 20-30, 30-40, 40-50, 50-60, 60-70. Is there a way to have a second Y axis on the graph which would tell me how many entries (%) fall within each distribution. (for example - 0-10 is 5%, 10-20 is 8% etc.) i've looked around alot regarding this type of graph and haven't seen much.

thanks!

Jaime

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

What do {} around a formula in the formula bar mean?
{Formula} means the formula was entered using Ctrl+Shift+Enter signifying an old-style array formula.

Subscribe on YouTube

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burnrose

This Week's Hot Topics

• Sort code advice please
    Hi, I have the code below which im trying to edit but getting a little stuck. This was the original code which worked fine,columns A-F would sort...
  • SUMPRODUCT with nested If statement
    Hi everyone, Hope you're all well. I'm hoping someone will be able to point me in the right direction with a problem I'm having with a SUMPRODUCT...
  • VBA - simple sort is killing me!
    Hello all! This should be so easy, but not for me, apparently! I have a table of data that can be of varying lengths and widths. My current macro...
  • Compare Two Lists
    I have two Lists and I need to be able to Identify differences between them. List 100 comes from a workbook - the other is downloaded form the...
  • Formula that deducts points for each code I input.
    I am trying to create a formula that will have each student in my class start at 100 points and then for each code that I enter (PP for Poor...
  • Conditional formatting formula required for day of week and a value
    Hi, I have a really simple spreadsheet where column A is the date, column B is the activity total shown as a number and column C states the day of...