Scrollbar to display graphs one at a time-

sovvy

I want to activate scrollbar to display graphs.
I have 200 columns and their 200 graphs.
data values are so close tht cant see 200 graphs and analyse them ..

I want to use scrollbar where on each move it will display 1 graph each at a time only. rest will be hidden for a while.
I ve set scrollbar value from 0 Min to 200Max with every move I ll get each graph to study.So i can compare it with ideal graph and conclude.

I am not getting how do I connect or link the each column(represent 1 graph) to each of scrollbar value from 0-200. On 0 value all graphs will be visible.
when I scroll with each stage from 1-200.. I will be able to view 1-200 graphs one by one.

I have wrote code individually for each column..which is not physibal
I want optimized code than writing 200 line code for all columns individually.

Reg
Sovvy

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Create a chart in one keystroke
Select the data and press Alt+F1 to insert a default chart. You can change the default chart to any chart type

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sakshine

This Week's Hot Topics

• Finding issue in If elseif else with For each Loop
    Finding issue in If elseif else with For each Loop I have tried this below code but i'm getting in Y column filled with W005. Colud you please...
  • MsgBox Error
    Hi Guys, I have the below error show up when i try and run my macro in File1 but works fine if i copy and paste the same code into file2. [ATTACH...
  • CELL FORMAT - IF CONDITION
    My Cell Format is [B]""0.00" Cr". [/B]But in the cell, it is showing 123.00 for editing. (123 is entry figure). (Data imported from other...
  • Show numbers nearly the same
    Is this possible. I have a number that can change very time eg 0.00001234 Then I have a lot of numbers 0.0000001, 0.0000002, 0.00000004...
  • Please i need your help to create formula
    I need a formula in cell B8 to do this >>if b1=1 then multiply ( cell b8) by 10% ,if b1=2 multiply by 20%,if=3 multiply by 30%. Thank you in...
  • Got error while adding column and filter
    Got error while adding column and filter In column Z has some like "Success" and "Error". I want to add column in AA if the Z cell value is...