Scrolling a worksheet from a user form

Jason8021

I have a form set up as a side bar with a list box full of all the sheets in the workbook. When a worksheet is selected in the listbox, the sheet can be viewed, but not scrolled while the form is open. Can anyone help me with scrolling a worksheet from a scrollbar on the form. Or, maybe making a scrollbar of sorts out of buttons??

Thanks,
Jason

Excel Facts

Get help while writing formula
Click the italics "fx" icon to the left of the formula bar to open the Functions Arguments dialog. Help is displayed for each argument.
Are you using a userfom for this?

Have you considered using something else?

I'm sure there might be a way to do what you want without using a userform.

For example creating a dropdown control on a toolbar that lists all the worksheets and when a selection is made it takes the user to the appropriate worksheet.

Perhaps you could explain further what exactly you want to do?

Upvote 0
The worksheets are documents to be viewed. I like the idea of using the form, because i can control the users better. When the work book is opened, there is a form with two list boxes on it. One for a catagory of forms, the second for all the forms in that catagory. When a catagory is selected, it shows all forms (worksheets) in the second listbox. When a worksheet is double-clicked, the worksheet is visable, then a form pops up on the side of the worksheet with a list of all the other forms in the catagory. The user cannot scroll the worksheet until the form is closed. I would like to link a scroll bar from the form to the worksheet, or maybe create some page up and down buttons? Any work around would be fine. I appreciate any ideas you guys can offer.

Thanks, Jason

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmsotelo

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back