Scrolling Right and Left in Excel 2013 365

motoxmoore

Howdy! In excel 2007 and earlier excel had the ability to scroll right and left by simply 'nudging' the wheel of the mouse right or left [Yes I am aware you can also push the scroll wheel down and move the mouse in any direction, I don't like this method].

I'm currently using my corporate America version of 2013 with updates from 365. I've installed the necessary drivers for my Logitech M325 mouse, but can't scroll right and left in excel by nudging the wheel right or left. I know my mouse is working correctly because I can use in fine on my old laptop in 2007 excel.

Does anyone else have this problem? Solutions [other than pushing the wheel down and moving the mouse. I can't believe people use the scroll bar at the bottom to do this (holy waste of time)]? I can't believe how annoying I find this.

Thanks! I'm losing hair daily. I have paypal funds ready for you that provide a solution!!

Excel Facts

What is the fastest way to copy a formula?
If A2:A50000 contain data. Enter a formula in B2. Select B2. Double-click the Fill Handle and Excel will shoot the formula down to B50000.
I have a Logitech M510 wireless Mouse and I know you can program those buttons to do numerous different things. My Mouse does not scroll the window Left and Right in Excel

You do know you can use Alt+PageDown

Try programming your mouse to perform those key strokes.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariah3

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back