1. 365
  2. 2021
  3. 2019
  4. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
  2. Mobile
hello there,
i would like to know if excel could apply search based on multiple condition and return a specific value that match with all conditions and there is the assumption.

if i work in a bank and the bank sometimes do investigations to some customers to check their valid to have a credit card and the bank doesn't investigate by itself its contract with outsource companies to do this, and each company cover different area and region, also each company have a distribution rate

what would i do is to make excel distribute the investigations on the companies based on 2 conditions the area and the distribution rate, its some complicated idea
in another way

there is a table in sheet 1 have the investigations and customers, and there is a column in this table to identify which company will go with this investigation

in another sheet (sheet 2) there is another table it have the distribution rate for each company
and sheet 3 have the table of areas and regions and each company covers

i want to automate the distribution of companies in sheet1 based on area or region of investigation and the company rate to return which company will take this investigation

Regards,

Excel Facts

Show numbers in thousands?
Use a custom number format of #,##0,K. Each comma after the final 0 will divide the displayed number by another thousand

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harryls

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back