Seies range in a chart

Razbre

Hoping some of the gurus here can point me in the right direction.
I have a chart that has a data series from a workbook page, I am trying to get it all in the series...but it seems that the eventual string is too long as it includes the 'page name' as well as the data I want.
If I can get rid of the 'page name' in the series string I will have no problem, but everytime I delete it out I get an error.
How can I get the data I need all in the series box? What am I missing here?

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Using Function Arguments with nested formulas
If writing INDEX in Func. Arguments, type MATCH(. Use the mouse to click inside MATCH in the formula bar. Dialog switches to MATCH.

RalphA

One way would be to do a Copy of the data, go to the sheet you want the graph on, do a Paste Special, and select Values there. Now, you can do your graph on that sheet, with no more of the troublesome sheet names.

RalphA

One way would be to do a Copy of the data, go to the sheet you want the graph on, do a Paste Special, and select Values there. Now, you can do your graph on that sheet, with no more of the troublesome sheet names.

If you don't want to see the data, just move it to the right of below, out of sight.

Razbre

AAAAAhhhhhhhhhhh...yes...didn't even think of that!!!!!
Thank you!!!!!!

RalphA

Razbre:

You are very kind. But, I am grateful for your acknowledgement. I now know that I was able to render some aid to you. Many times, my answers are not what is needed. Your reply let me know that, this time, I was successful! Thank you for you last post.

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xam99