Seies range in a chart

Razbre

Hoping some of the gurus here can point me in the right direction.
I have a chart that has a data series from a workbook page, I am trying to get it all in the series...but it seems that the eventual string is too long as it includes the 'page name' as well as the data I want.
If I can get rid of the 'page name' in the series string I will have no problem, but everytime I delete it out I get an error.
How can I get the data I need all in the series box? What am I missing here?

Excel Facts

Links? Where??
If Excel says you have links but you can't find them, go to Formulas, Name Manager. Look for old links to dead workbooks & delete.
One way would be to do a Copy of the data, go to the sheet you want the graph on, do a Paste Special, and select Values there. Now, you can do your graph on that sheet, with no more of the troublesome sheet names.

Upvote 0
One way would be to do a Copy of the data, go to the sheet you want the graph on, do a Paste Special, and select Values there. Now, you can do your graph on that sheet, with no more of the troublesome sheet names.

If you don't want to see the data, just move it to the right of below, out of sight.

Upvote 0
Razbre:

You are very kind. But, I am grateful for your acknowledgement. I now know that I was able to render some aid to you. Many times, my answers are not what is needed. Your reply let me know that, this time, I was successful! Thank you for you last post.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marion_davis

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back