Selecting data based on 2 criteria from another worksheet to create a singing in document.

aicantelo

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi, I have created a new training matrix my staff and need to create a signing in sheet based on a date entered in C4 in sheet1 and matching the course from a drop down list in Cell C10 in sheet 1. The data is in another worksheet, staff names in column A, dates will be in range B2:AY219 and the course titles are in cells B1:AY1. I have uses =IF(Sheet2!B2=Sheet1!$C$4,Sheet2!A2,"") to get the name based on the date but i cannot manage to work out how to match this also to the course title. . Any help would be appreciated

Attachments

• Picture1.png
    Picture1.png
    73.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Picture2.png
    Picture2.png
    116.7 KB · Views: 8

Excel Facts

Ambidextrous Undo
Undo last command with Ctrl+Z or Alt+Backspace. If you use the Undo icon in the QAT, open the drop-down arrow to undo up to 100 steps.
Hi, I have created a new training matrix my staff and need to create a signing in sheet based on a date entered in C4 in sheet1 and matching the course from a drop down list in Cell C10 in sheet 1. The data is in another worksheet, staff names in column A, dates will be in range B2:AY219 and the course titles are in cells B1:AY1. I have uses =IF(Sheet2!B2=Sheet1!$C$4,Sheet2!A2,"") to get the name based on the date but i cannot manage to work out how to match this also to the course title. . Any help would be appreciated
Welcome. The screenshots are not just unhelpful as screenshots generally are, but they are TINY! Install the XL2BB add-in and use it to post data instead of using screenshots. Thanks for having your Excel version and OK in your profile too!

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sweeberry

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back