Selecting one of two graphics presented to user

biggerjim

How do I code an Excel spreadsheet to present the user two graphics and record their selection?

I found Babe Leauge.xls on the Internet that functions as I want it to, but I do not know how to code in VBA and the code is password protected.

I haven't seen anything like this on the message boards (this is my first time here). I'm not sure which keyword would yield the results I'm looking for.
I'm sure a similar question has been asked before, but I haven't found anything close.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jim

Excel Facts

How to calculate loan payments in Excel?
Use the PMT function: =PMT(5%/12,60,-25000) is for a $25,000 loan, 5% annual interest, 60 month loan.
biggerjim said:
How do I code an Excel spreadsheet to present the user two graphics and record their selection?

I found Babe Leauge.xls on the Internet that functions as I want it to, but I do not know how to code in VBA and the code is password protected.

I haven't seen anything like this on the message boards (this is my first time here). I'm not sure which keyword would yield the results I'm looking for.
I'm sure a similar question has been asked before, but I haven't found anything close.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jim

a search for password removal produced this, brought up in this post. might be of some help. great site.
http://www.mrexcel.com/board2/viewtopic.php?t=75416&highlight=remove+password

also try:
http://www.straxx.com/

for sheet and workbook protection removal and/or add-in decompiler

the search here is a context search and works well. try different word combos on your subject of inquiry.

hope this helps.

Upvote 0
Thank you Zack! :biggrin:

I'm in now, but I don't see how the graphics are embedded in the worksheet.

The code references img001.gif through img064.gif, yet I do not see where the files are stored.

I un-hid a worksheet that stored some data, but I can't see where to store graphic files.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Et_Cetera

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back