self updating sales tracker vs. goals workbook

dudeomagic

Here's what I'm trying to do: I am in sales and I sell three products. My first workbook which tracks sales has three columns, A, B, C, each with 31 rows which represent the number of days in the month. The next workbook tracks production vs. goals. I want the sales for each day from the first workbook go to the corresponding day in the correct week of the second workbook so that the user doesn't have to input the sales numbers twice. Here's an example:

Book 1:

Prod A Prod B Prod C
1 100.00 0.00 45.00
2 111.00 40.00 55.00
31 200.00 15.00 25.00

Book 2:
*I want to have the user input on which day of the week the first day of the month falls. in this example we'll assume that the first day of the month falls on Friday*

Friday Saturday
A 100.00 111.00
B 0.00 40.00
C 45.00 55.00

Not sure if what I want to do is possible, but figured I'd hang it out there to see if someone can help. Let me know if you need more info. Thanks in advance for any help you folks out there can give!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swwber

Some videos you may like

This Week's Hot Topics

• VBA (Userform)
    Hi All, I just would like to know why my code isn't working. Here is my VBA code: [CODE=vba]Private Sub OKButton_Click() Dim i As Integer...
  • List box that changes fill color
    Hello, I have gone through so many pages trying to figure this out. I have a 2020 calendar that depending on the day needs to have a certain...
  • Remove duplicates and retain one. Cross-linked cases
    Hi all I ran out of google keywords to use and still couldn't find a reference how to achieve the results of a single count. It would be great if...
  • VBA Copy and Paste With Duplicates
    Hello All, I'm in need of some input. My VBA skills are sub-par at best. I've assembled this code from basic research and it works but is...
  • Macro
    is it possible for a macro to run if the active cell value is different to the value above it
  • IF DATE and TIME
    I currently use this to check if date has passed but i also need to set a time on it too. Is it possible? [CODE=vba]=IF(B:B>TODAY(),"Not...