Sending e-mail - of single tab in a work book

bobski2022

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi

I am running a report out into excel for a division of the business (from excelerator on our accounting software), but it also breaks out the areas on separate tabs - so I am hoping to be able to e-mail the director the whole file (which I can do), and then to e-mail the sub-managers with their individual tab/sheet using a macro.

I managed to pick up a macro from youtube picking how to send the whole workbook but not individual sheets and my feeble attempt at amending it falls foul of the debugger - please help.

Excel Facts

Fastest way to copy a worksheet?
Hold down the Ctrl key while dragging tab for Sheet1 to the right. Excel will make a copy of the worksheet.
This could be done by saving each individual sheet as a separate file and then adding the file as an attachment or by adding the contents of each sheet to the body of the email. It would be easier to help if you could use the XL2BB add-in (icon in the menu) to attach screenshots (not pictures) of at least 2 individual sheets. Alternately, you could upload a copy of your file to a free site such as www.box.com or www.dropbox.com. Once you do that, mark it for 'Sharing' and you will be given a link to the file that you can post here. Explain in detail what you want to do referring to specific cells, rows, columns and sheets using a few examples from your data (de-sensitized if necessary). It would also be helpful to know if the email addresses of the recipients are included in the sheets and also what the subject line would be.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariah3

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back