Set focus after tabbing through textboxes and checkboxes on sheet

thequickness

I have a sheet (not userform) with many ActiveX textboxes and checkboxes. It's used as a checklist for equipment inspections that gets printed out.

Tabbing through the textboxes and checkboxes is hard coded on Sheet1 with:

Code:
Private Sub CheckBox1_KeyDown(ByVal KeyCode As MSForms.ReturnInteger, ByVal Shift As Integer)
   If KeyCode = vbKeyTab Then
       CheckBox2.Activate
   End If
End Sub
My issue is when I get to row 30 or so, it keeps tabbing, but the screen view doesn't move with the tabbing. I've tried CheckBox2.SetFocus but I get errors.

Code:
Private Sub CheckBox1_KeyDown(ByVal KeyCode As MSForms.ReturnInteger, ByVal Shift As Integer)
       CheckBox2.Activate
   End If
   CheckBox2.SetFocus
End Sub
tx

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Which Excel functions can ignore hidden rows?
The SUBTOTAL and AGGREGATE functions ignore hidden rows. AGGREGATE can also exclude error cells and more.

Domenic

MrExcel MVP
Try...

Code:
       With CheckBox2
            .Activate
            ActiveWindow.ScrollRow = .TopLeftCell.Row
       End With
   End If
End Sub
Hope this helps!

Last edited:

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeBrown

This Week's Hot Topics

• Finding issue in If elseif else with For each Loop
    Finding issue in If elseif else with For each Loop I have tried this below code but i'm getting in Y column filled with W005. Colud you please...
  • MsgBox Error
    Hi Guys, I have the below error show up when i try and run my macro in File1 but works fine if i copy and paste the same code into file2. [ATTACH...
  • CELL FORMAT - IF CONDITION
    My Cell Format is [B]""0.00" Cr". [/B]But in the cell, it is showing 123.00 for editing. (123 is entry figure). (Data imported from other...
  • Show numbers nearly the same
    Is this possible. I have a number that can change very time eg 0.00001234 Then I have a lot of numbers 0.0000001, 0.0000002, 0.00000004...
  • Please i need your help to create formula
    I need a formula in cell B8 to do this >>if b1=1 then multiply ( cell b8) by 10% ,if b1=2 multiply by 20%,if=3 multiply by 30%. Thank you in...
  • Got error while adding column and filter
    Got error while adding column and filter In column Z has some like "Success" and "Error". I want to add column in AA if the Z cell value is...