Setting the Current Value from a Cell in a Form Control Scrollbar

austexdav

I have a file and created 3 scrollbars to help my sales reps understand how they can affect their commissions by activities they can control. On the worksheetI have a section that shows their current performance, and another section that shows a 'What-If' scenario. As I move the scrollbars, the 'What-IF' scenario changes and their commission total changes. My reps already like what they are seeing. What I want to happen is the 'Dials Per Day' scrollbar linked cell C7 should have a starting value of C16, the 'Dials to Conversion' scrollbar linked cell F7 should have a starting value of C17, and the '% Warm Transfers' scrollbar linked cell I7 should have a starting value of C20. This way, when I start the conversation, both the Current and What-If scenarios will be the same as a starting point, but the What-If scenario will change when the scrollbar changes.

Sorry for the long explanation, but I wanted to be thorough. The scrollbars and all formulas are already set and working, I just need the VBA code for the starting values. Once I have that, I will probably add a Reset Button to bring it back to the original values. BTW...I use Excel 365. TIA!

Excel Facts

Get help while writing formula
Click the italics "fx" icon to the left of the formula bar to open the Functions Arguments dialog. Help is displayed for each argument.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THMarana

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back