Sharing a Workbook that can be filtered

ApolloCarrierServ

Please help! I have been searching for days to find an answer. I'm sure that I am not the first person to want to share a worksheet and allow each user to filter to their needs. There has to be a solution.

So I have a worksheet that has several macros and VBA's that I would like to share and allow about 4 users make changes to the information. Each user should be allowed sort/filter the sheet to suit their needs. If a user changes information for a customer such as phone # or address it can communicate that change to the other users worksheets. I have found ways to do this without the ability to filter that data, but that is an import feature that I do need, so...

Do I need to use excel in conjunction with another program like Access, or should I be using Access instead, or is there just something else all together I should be using? Or is there a way to identify the Customer ID# or Name instead of column, row or cell for changes?

I am still learning so if anyone has some useful knowledge please share. I greatly appreciate your help!

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Excel Can Read to You
Customize Quick Access Toolbar. From All Commands, add Speak Cells or Speak Cells on Enter to QAT. Select cells. Press Speak Cells.

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjh4ck3r

This Week's Hot Topics