Sharing Data between sheets of a workbook

kingjamesiii

Hello all,

I am struggling with creating a macro that can link the data in one of my sheets to specific locations in other sheets in the same workbook. I have written on macro that has the users (7 people) use a form importing the needed information. I am trying to figure out a way to write a Macro that can then take this information and input it into each users own sheet. The catch to this is that each item entered is organized by three categories with nine different elements for one category and thirty for the other and two for the last. The only way I can see to do this is to write a ton of "If-Then" statements to meet every possible combination (7X2X9X30 =too much )

If there is some faster way to have this code, tell the excel which sheet to activate and then which column (one category), which row (other category) and which half of the spreadsheet (last category) to go to, I would love to hear it.

I am truly stuck.

Excel Facts

What is the fastest way to copy a formula?
If A2:A50000 contain data. Enter a formula in B2. Select B2. Double-click the Fill Handle and Excel will shoot the formula down to B50000.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scottdog129

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back