Show Value from Sheet if Cells in Two Ranges are not Blank

L

Legacy 48831

I am working with a spreadsheet that I need to return a calculated value from another spreadsheet only if the values in 2 ranges are not blank. I am not looking to calculate if the values are blank, only see if the cell contains no value and if any cell in the two ranges are blank I want the result in the total cell to be blank otherwise return the value from the other cell in the other sheet.

Basically I have 2 ranges, D15:D27 and H15:H27, if any one of these cells are blank, I want the value in D29 to be blank. Once all of these cells in both ranges are equal to or greater than zero, I want D29 to show the value of the sheet "Fields" cell L36.

Can anyone give me any ideas? I have searched but cannot seem to find the answer.

Excel Facts

How to calculate loan payments in Excel?
Use the PMT function: =PMT(5%/12,60,-25000) is for a $25,000 loan, 5% annual interest, 60 month loan.
Place this formula in D29: =IF(COUNTBLANK(D15:D27)+COUNTBLANK(H15:H27)>0,"",Fields!F36)

Upvote 0
Awesome! That worked perfectly. Thank you so much for your help. I was getting to the hair pulling out stage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Postman24

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back