Show Your Table/Query Data on this Forum

merce33

Giacamo:
I tried to install your add-in, but I got the error:

"Add-in Manager: There was an error adding to the registry".
For a bit of trouble-shooting info:
- the file is (the only file) located in: C:\Documents and Settings\merce33\Application Data\Microsoft\AddIns

- I have "Microsoft DAO 3.6 Object Library" referenced.

- This is my work computer and the IT dept takes away pretty much all permissions for everything, so that may have something to do with it.

- I'm not sure if your code is similar to that of Colo's HTML maker for Excel, but 3 months ago I was able to download, install, and use the excel HTML maker with no problems. Not sure if IT has put in more restrictions since then.

Let me know if you know what may be wrong.

Thanks,
Mike

RCJ2

I've installed this today for Microsoft Access 2007 and when I tried generating HTML for a file, I get the message "Invalid use of Null". Any suggestions?

analysis_paralysis

What a cool tool you have made!
I also plan on contacting you to see if you can provide me with some consultation / training. Please expect a message from me to your consulting email address.
Thanks!

Chexpeare

Board Regular
Hey, Giacomo-
I'm just testing out your Add-in. It looks pretty cool, but my format results don't seem to match yours when I preview in Mr. Excel.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 align=center cellpadding=2px width=100% ><TR ><TD CLASS="AccTBMainLT" border-left=1px solid colSpan= 3 ><TABLE width="100%" align=left VALIGN="TOP" ><TR ><TD CLASS="AccTBInnerLT" align=Left ><A HREF="javascript: void(0)" title="Select Query, Record Count : 16">0 - c Product Class Codes : Select Query</A></TD><TD CLASS="AccTBInnerLT" align=right >Access 2003</TD></TR></TABLE></TD></TR><TR ><TD CLASS="AccDataElemLT" align=left ><A HREF="javascript: void(0)" title="Text(255)">Product Classification Code</A></TD><TD CLASS="AccDataElemLT" align=left ><A HREF="javascript: void(0)" title="Text(255)">Minor Statement Text</A></TD></TR><TR ><TD CLASS="AccDataElemLT" >BL</TD><TD CLASS="AccDataElemLT" >U.S. TREASURY BILLS</TD></TR><TR ><TD CLASS="AccDataElemLT" >CFF</TD><TD CLASS="AccDataElemLT" >MANAGED FUTURES FUNDS</TD></TR><TR ><TD CLASS="AccDataElemLT" >EDBD</TD><TD CLASS="AccDataElemLT" >EURODOLLAR NOTES & BONDS</TD></TR><TR ><TD CLASS="AccDataElemLT" >ELNE</TD><TD CLASS="AccDataElemLT" >STRUCTURED PRODUCTS</TD></TR><TR ><TD CLASS="AccDataElemLT" >IVA</TD><TD CLASS="AccDataElemLT" >ANNUITIES</TD></TR><TR ><TD CLASS="AccDataElemLT" >MBAC</TD><TD CLASS="AccDataElemLT" >COUPON MUNICIPAL BOND ARCS</TD></TR><TR ><TD CLASS="AccDataElemLT" >MBCC</TD><TD CLASS="AccDataElemLT" >COUPON MUNICIPAL BONDS AND NOTES</TD></TR><TR ><TD CLASS="AccDataElemLT" >MBVR</TD><TD CLASS="AccDataElemLT" >COUPON MUNICIPAL BOND VRDO</TD></TR><TR ><TD CLASS="AccDataElemLT" >MUTC</TD><TD CLASS="AccDataElemLT" >CLOSED END MUTUAL FUNDS</TD></TR><TR ><TD CLASS="AccDataElemLT" >PSTI</TD><TD CLASS="AccDataElemLT" >PREFERRED SECURITIES</TD></TR><TR ><TD CLASS="tpkrow" colSpan = 2 ><CENTER><font size = 1>Access HTML Add-in provided by theprimarykey.com</font></CENTER></TD></TR></TABLE>

cuimpsad

I'm using Microsoft Access and I'm trying to create a dynamic compass type thing.

What I'd like is simply an arrow image that will change where it's pointing based on the get variable I pass to it. Problem is that because the image is square, imagerotate (the function I'm using) makes the overall canvas bigger and bigger.

andy838

Great Add-in. It'll really come in handy for my access questions on the board.

andy

aligahk06

How to install this addin into access 2007.
I'm trying but failed to add this add in.

Any help.

Rgds,
Aligahk06

jim may

# 12 Posting Above: (Jan 18, 2008) <<< Unanswered!!!
I've installed this today for Microsoft Access 2007 and when I tried generating HTML for a file, I get the message "Invalid use of Null". Any suggestions?

Now, Me too!! <<Is there a Solution?

SydneyGeek

MrExcel MVP
# 12 Posting Above: (Jan 18, 2008) <<< Unanswered!!!

Now, Me too!! <<is there="" a="" solution?="">

Take a look on Helen Feddema's site; she mentioned it a while back. Access Archon #162 is the relevant one.

Denis

</is>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WPO

Some videos you may like

This Week's Hot Topics