RaviWildcat

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
  2. MacOS
Hi Everyone,

I'm polling the Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and Developers on my team and plotting the results on a radar graph. The values will range from 1 to 10. For each question I will plot the min value, the mode, and the maximum value.

I'm already a show off so it will be a dynamic chart. Meaning, I'll have a drop down so I can display the results of either the Scrum Masters, the Product Owners or the Developers.

Also, I'll plot the min value and the max value with regular tick marks, and use a line for the mode

But, because I'd like to really -really- show off, I would like the tick marks to reflect the number of votes received. So, let's say the minimum value is 3 with 5 votes, the mode is 7 with 10 votes, and the max value is 9 with 1 vote. I would like the tick marks for the minimum value to be greater in size than the tick marks for the max value - And, I'd like to do this automatically.

Is there a way to dynamically control the size of the tick marks on a radar chart?

Thanks,
Ravi

Excel Facts

Remove leading & trailing spaces
Save as CSV to remove all leading and trailing spaces. It is faster than using TRIM().
I'm just going to put this here... Just because you CAN use a chart or graph to showcase data, it doesn't mean you SHOULD use a graph or chart to showcase data. remember to balance what you're trying to communicate with what you want it to look like.
The human brain is a computer (and not always a very good one), and the more complicated your visualization, the more it takes to understand the data.
Remember, the Cool-Wow factor wears off rather quickly and eventually the client really just wants the information.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
staticfluids

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back