Office Version
  1. 365
  2. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
  2. Mobile
  3. Web
Hello!

I am trying to use either formula above to give me the performance of a specific employee while skipping empty cells. I have VLOOKUPs and several other formulas at play for different cells but the formula I am attempting to create is calling a page that has one or more blank cells for that employees performance. The employee that worked during their first day or two will have no performance on the report and also had no shift assigned, resulting in an empty cell. However, because I am inserting a report that covers a 4 week period (4 week to date), there will sometimes be multiple instances of that employee on the report due to being assigned a shift after day one. How can I create a formula that skips the first instance or two of blank cells only resulting in displaying the cell with a value/performance? I greatly appreciate any suggestions and help!

The specific row I need the formula to apply is row AM. As you can see, the employee does indeed have performance but because they transferred in within the last few weeks (hire date is different than their transfer date), they had shift issues resulting in a blank cell on their first instance in my report. I apologize for the lack of detail, there is sensitive information on these documents (names and accounts have been removed from the image).

Thank you!

Attachments

• Report_value.PNG
    Report_value.PNG
    6.9 KB · Views: 24
  • Report_blank.PNG
    Report_blank.PNG
    6.2 KB · Views: 25
  • Spreadsheet.PNG
    Spreadsheet.PNG
    71 KB · Views: 28

Excel Facts

How can you turn a range sideways?
Copy the range. Select a blank cell. Right-click, Paste Special, then choose Transpose.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gleisner2

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back