Skipping rows on one of two sheets cited in formula.

SAWYERSMILL

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. MacOS
I'm new. No excuse. I have a spreadsheet that I've been working on for a while and have this one formula left that I've not been able to solve.
I've never used the mini-sheet upload before, but let's see if it works.
My workbook consist of several sheets. For this formula, (Column B) I need to reference sequential rows from the "SHOPIFY IMAGE DATA" sheet. Ex A1,A2,A3.... The other part of the formula needs to skip 12 rows before changing the reference from "SHOPIFY IMAGE TITLE". Ex A1,A13,A25

Any assistance here is greatly appreciated!

310 AMAZON SHOPIFY LISTINGS.xlsx
ABCDEFGHIJK
1HandleTitleBody (HTML)VendorTypeTagsPublishedOption1 NameOption1 ValueOption2 NameOption2 Value
2If-We-Get-Caught-Youre-Deaf-and-I-dont-Speak-EnglishIf We Get Caught, You're Deaf and I don't Speak English.Milled and crafted from solid maple stock and UV printed in our Tennessee mill, this wooden sign features a handy wire hanger that doubles as a stand. Simply turn it to the back for display on any flat surface. Table, shelf, or countertop, show it off wherever you have the urge. For wall décor and display, hang the wire over a nail, hook, tree limb… <BR><BR>Our process blends the image and the wood seamlessly allowing much of the natural grain to remain visible from behind the design.<BR><BR> Adding to the authenticity and pride we take in everything we make, our logo is permanently embedded into the back of each wood sign.<BR><BR>While our signs will look great in your home, they also look great at the office! Dress up your kitchen, man cave, mom cave, bedroom, cubical, dorm, covered porch or sunroom with an assortment of wood signs from Sawyer’s Mill. Wooden signs and plaques from Sawyer’s Mill make terrific gifts for any occasion.<BR><BR>Sawyer's Mill is committed to handcrafting wood signs and decor items featuring a wide variety of art, catchy phrases, funny sayings, and inspirational quotes that are sure to dress up any room in your home.Sawyer's Mill, Inc.WOOD SIGN3X10TRUETitleDefault Title
3 If We Get Caught, You're Deaf and I don't Speak English.   OFFICE HUMOR   
14No-Camplaining-AllowedNo Camplaining Allowed.Milled and crafted from solid maple stock and UV printed in our Tennessee mill, this wooden sign features a handy wire hanger that doubles as a stand. Simply turn it to the back for display on any flat surface. Table, shelf, or countertop, show it off wherever you have the urge. For wall décor and display, hang the wire over a nail, hook, tree limb… <BR><BR>Our process blends the image and the wood seamlessly allowing much of the natural grain to remain visible from behind the design.<BR><BR> Adding to the authenticity and pride we take in everything we make, our logo is permanently embedded into the back of each wood sign.<BR><BR>While our signs will look great in your home, they also look great at the office! Dress up your kitchen, man cave, mom cave, bedroom, cubical, dorm, covered porch or sunroom with an assortment of wood signs from Sawyer’s Mill. Wooden signs and plaques from Sawyer’s Mill make terrific gifts for any occasion.<BR><BR>Sawyer's Mill is committed to handcrafting wood signs and decor items featuring a wide variety of art, catchy phrases, funny sayings, and inspirational quotes that are sure to dress up any room in your home.Sawyer's Mill, Inc.WOOD SIGN3X10TRUETitleDefault Title
15 No Camplaining Allowed.   CAMP   
26Many-Have-Eaten-Here-Few-Have-DiedMany Have Eaten Here. Few Have Died.Milled and crafted from solid maple stock and UV printed in our Tennessee mill, this wooden sign features a handy wire hanger that doubles as a stand. Simply turn it to the back for display on any flat surface. Table, shelf, or countertop, show it off wherever you have the urge. For wall décor and display, hang the wire over a nail, hook, tree limb… <BR><BR>Our process blends the image and the wood seamlessly allowing much of the natural grain to remain visible from behind the design.<BR><BR> Adding to the authenticity and pride we take in everything we make, our logo is permanently embedded into the back of each wood sign.<BR><BR>While our signs will look great in your home, they also look great at the office! Dress up your kitchen, man cave, mom cave, bedroom, cubical, dorm, covered porch or sunroom with an assortment of wood signs from Sawyer’s Mill. Wooden signs and plaques from Sawyer’s Mill make terrific gifts for any occasion.<BR><BR>Sawyer's Mill is committed to handcrafting wood signs and decor items featuring a wide variety of art, catchy phrases, funny sayings, and inspirational quotes that are sure to dress up any room in your home.Sawyer's Mill, Inc.WOOD SIGN3X10TRUETitleDefault Title
27 0   COOKING   
38Rise-and-Shine-Mother-CluckersRise and Shine Mother CluckersMilled and crafted from solid maple stock and UV printed in our Tennessee mill, this wooden sign features a handy wire hanger that doubles as a stand. Simply turn it to the back for display on any flat surface. Table, shelf, or countertop, show it off wherever you have the urge. For wall décor and display, hang the wire over a nail, hook, tree limb… <BR><BR>Our process blends the image and the wood seamlessly allowing much of the natural grain to remain visible from behind the design.<BR><BR> Adding to the authenticity and pride we take in everything we make, our logo is permanently embedded into the back of each wood sign.<BR><BR>While our signs will look great in your home, they also look great at the office! Dress up your kitchen, man cave, mom cave, bedroom, cubical, dorm, covered porch or sunroom with an assortment of wood signs from Sawyer’s Mill. Wooden signs and plaques from Sawyer’s Mill make terrific gifts for any occasion.<BR><BR>Sawyer's Mill is committed to handcrafting wood signs and decor items featuring a wide variety of art, catchy phrases, funny sayings, and inspirational quotes that are sure to dress up any room in your home.Sawyer's Mill, Inc.WOOD SIGN3X10TRUETitleDefault Title
39     FAMILY   
SHOPIFY UPLOAD
Cell Formulas
RangeFormula
A2:A49A2=IF('SHOPIFY PRODUCT TITLE'!S4=0,"",'SHOPIFY HANDLE DATA'!G4)
B2B2=IF('SHOPIFY IMAGE DATA'!S4=0,"",'SHOPIFY PRODUCT TITLE'!S4)
C2:C49C2=IF('SHOPIFY BODY (HTML)'!S4=0,"",'SHOPIFY BODY (HTML)'!S4)
D2:D49D2=IF('SHOPIFY VENDOR'!S4=0,"",'SHOPIFY VENDOR'!S4)
E2:E49E2=IF('SHOPIFY TYPE'!S4=0,"",'SHOPIFY TYPE'!S4)
F2:F49F2=IF('SHOPIFY TAG DATA'!S4=0,"",'SHOPIFY TAG DATA'!S4)
G2:G49G2=IF('SHOPIFY IS PUBLISHED'!S4=0,"",'SHOPIFY IS PUBLISHED'!S4)
H2:H49H2=IF('SHOPIFY OPTION1 NAME'!S4=0,"",'SHOPIFY OPTION1 NAME'!S4)
I2:I49I2=IF('SHOPIFY OPTION1 VALUE'!S4=0,"",'SHOPIFY OPTION1 VALUE'!S4)
B3B3=IF('SHOPIFY IMAGE DATA'!S5=0,"",'SHOPIFY PRODUCT TITLE'!S4)
B4,B16B4=IF('SHOPIFY IMAGE DATA'!S6="","",'SHOPIFY PRODUCT TITLE'!S4)
B5,B17B5=IF('SHOPIFY IMAGE DATA'!S7="","",'SHOPIFY PRODUCT TITLE'!S4)
B6,B18B6=IF('SHOPIFY IMAGE DATA'!S8="","",'SHOPIFY PRODUCT TITLE'!S4)
B7,B19B7=IF('SHOPIFY IMAGE DATA'!S9="","",'SHOPIFY PRODUCT TITLE'!S4)
B8,B20B8=IF('SHOPIFY IMAGE DATA'!S10="","",'SHOPIFY PRODUCT TITLE'!S4)
B9,B21B9=IF('SHOPIFY IMAGE DATA'!S11="","",'SHOPIFY PRODUCT TITLE'!S4)
B10,B22B10=IF('SHOPIFY IMAGE DATA'!S12="","",'SHOPIFY PRODUCT TITLE'!S4)
B11,B23B11=IF('SHOPIFY IMAGE DATA'!S13="","",'SHOPIFY PRODUCT TITLE'!S4)
B12,B24B12=IF('SHOPIFY IMAGE DATA'!S14="","",'SHOPIFY PRODUCT TITLE'!S4)
B13,B25,B27:B32B13=IF('SHOPIFY IMAGE DATA'!S15="","",'SHOPIFY PRODUCT TITLE'!S4)
B14,B26B14=IF('SHOPIFY IMAGE DATA'!S16="","",'SHOPIFY PRODUCT TITLE'!S16)
B15B15=IF('SHOPIFY IMAGE DATA'!S17="","",'SHOPIFY PRODUCT TITLE'!S16)
B33:B49B33=IF('SHOPIFY PRODUCT TITLE'!S35=0,"",'SHOPIFY PRODUCT TITLE'!S35)

Excel Facts

Move date out one month or year
Use =EDATE(A2,1) for one month later. Use EDATE(A2,12) for one year later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alrossman

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back