Not open for further replies.

alliswell

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 2007
Platform
  1. Windows
  2. Mobile
I want is, if A1 and b1 has value then C1 must get value by multiplying A1 and b1 and after clearing A1:C1, if A1 and C1 has value then then b1 must get value by dividing A1 by C1 and after clearing A1: C1, if B1 and C1 has value then A1 must get value By dividing B1 by C1.

Peter u r simply great ! And i knew that Peter will be the one who will reply. I was confident. Peter ur macro worked as i needed. Just i need some changes.
I need flexibility in it.
If value A1 and b1 given C1 must get changed. Excel must understand that without clearing cell if I change values in A1 and B1 it shud update C1. Like wise if A1 and C1 has value then Excel must understand that B1 must change even if I change values in A1 and C1. I don't need to clear again and again. Whichever cell is empty it must understand what result must come in empty cell i. And the other thing is that I need this to get in whole A B & C column not only in A1:C1. For example if I m working on 5th row in A B C column the macro must work. If in 27th of row 27th row macro must work as it worked in A1:C1. and love u a lot bro.
Hope u understood what I need !
Thanks

Excel Facts

Copy PDF to Excel
Select data in PDF. Paste to Microsoft Word. Copy from Word and paste to Excel.
Duplicate to: Excel smart calculation

In future, please do not post the same question multiple times. Per Forum Rules (#12), posts of a duplicate nature will be locked or deleted.

In relation to your question here, I have closed this thread so please continue in the linked thread.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SarahSomethingExcel100

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back