so many times i tried to ask something and always i need to wait for days and days why ?????

littlepete

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
i have a feeling that many here find a pleasure in watching others suffer !!! i'm trying to learn vba and i can tell you i do learn! ! ! ! !
but each time i need to know internet is giving me 90% wrong information and mrexcel just watches without giving answers !!!!!!!

where did i deserve that ???

Excel Facts

Back into an answer in Excel
Use Data, What-If Analysis, Goal Seek to find the correct input cell value to reach a desired result
i have a feeling that many here find a pleasure in watching others suffer

mrexcel just watches without giving answers
I don't know that insulting the members here is the best strategy to get help.
We have a saying that goes "you catch more flies with honey than vinegar!".

That being said, note that many questions that get answered very quickly are often very simple/basic questions, and there are a very large number of users who can help with that.
Your questions tend to be a little more complicated/advanced (beyond beginner level). That being the case, your pool of potential helpers is reduced greatly.
And couple that with the fact that you often post in your native language, that reduces the pool of potential helpers even more.

And sometimes, you just need to be patient and wait for the right person to come along.

The fact of the matter is that not all questions get answered here, for a variety reasons, such as:
- sometimes the question isn't clear or doesn't contain enough information
- sometimes the question is too complex
- sometimes the problem/solution is really more than what can reasonable be expected from free help, and really falls under the "Consulting" category.

i appreciate the reply... thank you :)

You are welcome.

Note if you are referring to this question here: datum vandaag zoeken en inhoud cellen kopiëren,
it can be very hard for anyone here to try to debug it without having the data.

So posting a sample of the data using this tool here: XL2BB - Excel Range to BBCode, if the error can be repeated using a small sample size, or uploading a data file to a file sharing site for people to download often improves the chances that someone will be able to help you.

From the little I can see, your English appears quite good. I had a look back at your posts in Dutch/Flemish, and I confess I battle to completely understand the questions. Perhaps if you write your questions in the main Excel forum (in English), your questions will get exposure to a much larger community.

Other than this I echo what Joe says, post samples. For example, your date subtraction question - it would help to see the values that you are working with. Other than this you seem to be posting nicely, with a nice friendly approach too.

Tell you what we can do: If any of your questions are still current, and you are happy to describe them in English, why not post them in the main Excel forum. Just pop a link back to the question in the "Questions in other languages" threads so that we can have a full trail.

I intend this only for existing unanswered questions, to help you get some traction on your open issues Please don't make a habit of posting questions in both forums.

From the little I can see, your English appears quite good. I had a look back at your posts in Dutch/Flemish, and I confess I battle to completely understand the questions. Perhaps if you write your questions in the main Excel forum (in English), your questions will get exposure to a much larger community.

Other than this I echo what Joe says, post samples. For example, your date subtraction question - it would help to see the values that you are working with. Other than this you seem to be posting nicely, with a nice friendly approach too.

Tell you what we can do: If any of your questions are still current, and you are happy to describe them in English, why not post them in the main Excel forum. Just pop a link back to the question in the "Questions in other languages" threads so that we can have a full trail.

I intend this only for existing unanswered questions, to help you get some traction on your open issues Please don't make a habit of posting questions in both forums.
thank you for your reply :) !!! my internet and wifi were out for two days so no answers ;) ! i'm getting to your advice thank you !!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Armadillos

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back