1. Four juices are produced - OJ, GJ, PJ, All-in-One
2. The All-in-One contains equal parts of OJ, GJ, PJ
3.Contraints: 100 quarts of OJ; 75 quarts of GJ; 50 quarts of PJ
4. Cost per quart: $2 for OJ; $1.60 for GJ; $1.40 for PJ
5. Prices: $1 for OJ; $.90 for GJ; $.80 for PJ; $1.10 for All-in-One
6. GJ should be no more than 30% of total output
7. the ratio of the number of OJ quarts produced and number of PJ quarts produced should be 7 to 5.
It's this last that is giving me headaches. I'm not at all sure how to incorporate it.
I did this in a hurry... my stomach is growling. Your production appears to be constrained by GJ. Also, I wasn't sure how to interpet the constraint listed as #6 above since GJ is also a component of All-in-One. Use with caution!!! ...But this should get you started.