Sorting Sales by Zip Codes - Need the Subtotal for 3 Seperate Territories

HermeScherme

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi everyone! Looking for help as I am stuck up until this point on a recent project I've been working on. I am trying to sort sales into our different territories by their zip codes. I have all U.S. zip codes that correspond with the said territories laid out into 3 different sheets. What is the best, most automated, way to give me the total of each territory by matching the subtotal & bill to zip code with the 3 other sheets that include a list of all zip codes within their respective territory. The goal is to upload our sales with their bill to zip and run a report each month. Looking for an automated way to upload those two factors each month and for excel to give me a total in each of the 3 terriories. Also, in the future I may expand to include more territories but I assume the same formula will apply. I cannot post a minisheet due to too many cells so I hope a picture can suffice. I will upload a .xlsx or .csv file for those who need it to help me. Thanks!

Attachments

• Sheet 1.PNG
    Sheet 1.PNG
    45.9 KB · Views: 18
  • Sheet 2.PNG
    Sheet 2.PNG
    32.9 KB · Views: 18
Last edited by a moderator:

Excel Facts

Copy formula down without changing references
If you have =SUM(F2:F49) in F50; type Alt+' in F51 to copy =SUM(F2:F49) to F51, leaving the formula in edit mode. Change SUM to COUNT.
Cannot manipulate data in a picture. Suggest you re-upload your data using XL2BB. See my signature on how to use it.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marion_davis

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back