Specific cell value from another reference cell

TKSmith

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi, I am trying to amalgamate a client list and as it was delivered by a very old version of citrix, I am looking for a way to apply cell values on one row from multltiple rows in the report. VLookup not goo, Hlookpu no good, couldnt get IF and Match to work. I am not great and complex Excell and just neeed a hand. Cheers.

Basically I need to be able to put every cell with info in it into a singular row in a specific location. We are building a new CRM for a new venutre with client lists form multiple sources. If I can have a hand to work this out, I can then bring them all in to mirrored layout.

Yellow cells can be used as reference. They are specific designators for lists (Client numbers)
Orange are inmportant
Bold labels are important but can also be manipulated in the new sheet.

So ideally I would like A7 to be reference value for lookup, then IF reference cell = A7, each column to the right of that cell then equals E7 then I7, then M7, then O7, thenJ8,J9 (to capture full address, we will then merge that data) etc etc etc, its the lower row data into teh same row I am struggling with.

Any help is aprreciated. thanks all.

1682663838079.png

Excel Facts

Which Excel functions can ignore hidden rows?
The SUBTOTAL and AGGREGATE functions ignore hidden rows. AGGREGATE can also exclude error cells and more.
You may get a much better response to your question if you post your scenario as a mini workbook (see the xl2bb add in link below) or as a table (labled for rows and columns, and any formulas also provided in your text description). In either case a sample of expected results would be extremely useful in your scenario since your requests is seeking data from all over the worksheet in your image.

Please help the forum help you!

Thanks in advance.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DET4492

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back