Stacked Bar Graph where each stack has it's own y-axis

tpbond1

I have two sets of data (record count & forecasted sales in dollars) that I want to stack in two bar graphs. Each bar will be broken (or stacked by) into a sales stage (a, b, c). Record count and forecasted dollars are not close in scale so I'd like to be able to scale the count bar to one y-axis and dollars bar to another.

I cannot figure out how to structure my table in order to do this.

Using Excel 2016.

Excel Facts

Excel Wisdom
Using a mouse in Excel is the work equivalent of wearing a lanyard when you first get to college
I'm not sure what exactly you want. Is it Stacked Charts
I have two sets of data (record count & forecasted sales in dollars) that I want to stack in two bar graphs. Each bar will be broken (or stacked by) into a sales stage (a, b, c). Record count and forecasted dollars are not close in scale so I'd like to be able to scale the count bar to one y-axis and dollars bar to another.

I cannot figure out how to structure my table in order to do this.

Using Excel 2016.

Upvote 0
Stacked Column is what it's called.

I have two columns call them sales and record count. Each stacked column has 3 categories (a,b,c). Each column, sales and record count have vastly different scales so I want to scale column 1 (sales) to the primary y-axis and column 2 record count to the secondary y-axis.

Upvote 0
Create a Stacked Clustered chart -- Stacked Cluster Chart

Now, select each element in the stacked column that you want on the secondary y-axis and move it to the secondary y-axis. Once you move the 1st series, you won't see other series in the 2nd column. Just select the series you can see and use the up arrow to select the next one you want to move.
Stacked Column is what it's called.

I have two columns call them sales and record count. Each stacked column has 3 categories (a,b,c). Each column, sales and record count have vastly different scales so I want to scale column 1 (sales) to the primary y-axis and column 2 record count to the secondary y-axis.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greyangel23

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back