Stacking tables using vba

shenry87

I have 3 tables all in one worksheet that are linked to source data which is refreshed daily. Each table has the same column labels and I would like to stack them into a single table using vba. I currently have 2 problems: I would like to copy from the second row down in each table to the last row with text in (copying a whole table appears to also copy blank rows that are formatted as a table), secondly, I need to the second table to copy at the bottom of the first i.e. the last row with data in. Some code to help me through this would be greatly appreciated. Apologies, my 'enter' button doesn't seem to work!

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Links? Where??
If Excel says you have links but you can't find them, go to Formulas, Name Manager. Look for old links to dead workbooks & delete.

RoryA

MrExcel MVP, Moderator
Office Version
365, 2019, 2016, 2010
Platform
Windows, MacOS
What is the source data? Using one UNION query on that might be a lot simpler.

RoryA

MrExcel MVP, Moderator
Office Version
365, 2019, 2016, 2010
Platform
Windows, MacOS
Do they all come from the same database?

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neetish_93

This Week's Hot Topics

• Copy entire row if CountA <>0 to another sheet
    [B]I want to copy entire row if CountA <>0 for column J7:AM7 (headers on J6:AM6) and so on till the last used cell is column D and paste the...
  • Select last used Row in Table
    I have created a Table in a Worksheet which is locked to prevent user errors and protect formula. Some of the cells require freetext entries which...
  • excel workbook: do not allow certain file name
    Hello all, Don't think this has ever been asked before, but how do I restrict file save [Before_Save Event] if the name of the file being saved...
  • fixing problem autofilter
    hello i need help about my code when i search by code in textbox it doesn't show anything this is my data [ATTACH type="full"...
  • “Weight”
    Hi, i’ve got a long sheet filled with weights such as kg,g,L & ml. i can build a formula to convert kg into g and liter into ml. How ever, my...
  • How to capitalize everything before a certain character?
    In column A, I have some text: Hello good day.mp3 Hello good day.flac etc. I'd like to capitalize everything before the period. I don't need the...