Steve Irwin

Excel Facts

Can Excel fill bagel flavors?
You can teach Excel a new custom list. Type the list in cells, File, Options, Advanced, Edit Custom Lists, Import, OK
Yep, pretty sad to see him go like that.

In a lot of ways he was a bit of a nutter -- you can't have THAT much energy and be completely sane can you? But he cared deeply about what he did and believed. Not enough people do that.

Denis

My thoughts go out to his wife and two young children - must be a horrible shock for them to lose their husband/father.

He certainly had guts.

Richard

Yep, pretty sad to see him go like that.

In a lot of ways he was a bit of a nutter -- you can't have THAT much energy and be completely sane can you? But he cared deeply about what he did and believed. Not enough people do that.

Denis

Exactly, My thoughts go out to his family & friends.......

Man, that's wierd.

Although, down in Florida you learn to do the 'Stingray Shuffle' -- sliding your feet along when wading in water, rather then pick 'em up and set 'em down -- just to avoid stepping on one.

But this, wow -- go thru life kicking sand in crock's faces without a scratch, then zap! done in by a docile stingray...

stingrays are really quite friendly and Steve Irwin would probably have said "bugger I scared the poor blighter"

having tried for hours to post my condolences will leave it until the traffic dies down.

like most people I feel that Terri has had the greatest loss, but hopes she wil continue

Its a shame. He certainly was passionate about what he did, and it made watching him fun.

My heart goes out to his family.

the fact this board (meaning no disrespect to the board) noticed his passing, says volumes.Here we discuss anything but the main is comp talk and to take the time to acknowledge his passing is something good...
cheers to steve and family. and to all who watched his shows and gained from it. and to the stingray as he would say "no hard feelings mate... you just done what came naturally"

the fact this board (meaning no disrespect to the board) noticed his passing, says volumes.Here we discuss anything but the main is comp talk and to take the time to acknowledge his passing is something good...

Exactly, Numerous other boards I visit (Not for Excel help) have acknowledged this, Just thought i'd be the first to post it on here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ED38

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back