Stock/Inventory Management

robrobby

I've been working a sheet to manage stock levels for my place of work.

Basically it's a "kanban", "JIT" system where you have a level of stock and a re-order level, if the level of stock goes below your min level it will highlight to say "order more".

On one sheet I have a summary of the parts/stock levels and the rows below you can enter a quantity in the headed row for that item and select Add/remove to either add to stock, or remove from stock, this applies the numbers to a seperate sheet which adds/subtracts the numbers and updates the current stock level on the summary.

It works ok, but is very limited and can be a lot of work just to add another new product to the list, new columns, on both sheets, referencing the cells, etc etc.

What I'm wondering is does anyone know of a template/sheet which will do this already, just to save me hours updating it?

I've been searching on google all morning and I'm unable 't find anything I need

Any suggestions?

Excel Facts

Which Excel functions can ignore hidden rows?
The SUBTOTAL and AGGREGATE functions ignore hidden rows. AGGREGATE can also exclude error cells and more.
Many thanks, the formulas in the examples helped a lot, and I've learned a few things from it also.

Thanks again.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
max_pedreira

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back