Submacros in Access

Lee73

Go easy on me. I know little to zilch on Access. I have completed a database with tables and queries, and have completed autoexec macro. Now my teacher has asked me to do a submacro. I have no idea how to go about this. He gives no information, as he has said, Other people have figured it out, so should you. Can anyone guide me to WHERE I can find this info? I am using access 2007

Excel Facts

Remove leading & trailing spaces
Save as CSV to remove all leading and trailing spaces. It is faster than using TRIM().
There is no such thing as a submacro, leastways that I have heard of.

He/she probably means a vba subroutine -- essentially, writing something in a code module rather than using the Macro wizards.

Another possibility is a macro that calls another macro, perhaps ... ???

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Ok, I appreciate the response. He sent me a word document stating: Each key assignment is a submacro. Create a submacro by double clicking submacro under program flow. Yet 2007 version does not have this. Or does it? am I just missing it? Can I create key assignments a different way?

Upvote 0
Thank-you! then I'm not crazy/dumb. I will have to access another computer then for my assignment, as I only have 2007. Thanks for reply.

Upvote 0
That YouTube link I posted has a good demo/introduction into SubMacros. So hopefully that will help you with your task.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lancelots

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back