SUM of only Filtered columns/Row IF between specific dates range

johnsonjohnson

I have a shipment report that I'd like to calculate 2 different totals for and add the data at the top of the report.

I need help determining how to In Criteria Group B - Filtered Group section on the image only returning the values for the filtered Count of Shipments and Sum of Eaches for 3 different categories:

I don't know how to even approach these three formulas:

A. Sum Eaches is Sum of the total eaches in the shipments broken down into 3 categories:
1. For filtered cells only Sum total eaches if Days Early/Late is On Time (o+ days in column J).
2. For filtered cells only Sum total eaches if Days Early/Late is+7 Days Late (<-6 and >-14 days in column J)
3. For filtered cells only Sum total eaches if Days Early/Late is +14 Days Late (<-13 in Column J)

B. Count Shipments is Count of the total number of shipments broken down into 3 categories:

1. For filtered cells only Count # shipments if On Time (o+ days in column J). I tried Formula =SUMPRODUCT(SUBTOTAL(102,OFFSET($J$7:$J$2947,ROW($J$7:$J$2947)-MIN(ROW($J$7:$J$2947)),,1))*($J$7:$J$2947>-1))

2. For filtered cells only Count # shipments if +7 Days Late (<-6 and >-14 days in column J). I can't seem to get the formula to only return for values between days -6 and -14.

3. For filtered cells only Count # shipments if +14 Days Late (<-13 in Column J). I tried Formula =SUMPRODUCT(SUBTOTAL(102,OFFSET($J$7:$J$2947,ROW($J$7:$J$2947)-MIN(ROW($J$7:$J$2947)),,1))*($J$7:$J$2947<-13))

Excel Facts

Select all contiguous cells
Pressing Ctrl+* (asterisk) will select the "current region" - all contiguous cells in all directions.
Perhaps the AGGREGATE or SUBTOTAL function ? ( depending on your version)

Upvote 0
Try this between interpretation...

=SUMPRODUCT(SUBTOTAL(103,OFFSET($J$7,ROW($J$7:$J$2947)-ROW($J$7),0,1)),--($J$7:$J$2947>=-14),--($J$7:$J$2947<=-6))

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marion_davis

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back