SumIf and Sum by color

watsonb8

Any help in this would be greatly appreciated,

I am setting up an Overtime Equalization Spread sheet that tracks numerous pieces of data throughout the fiscal year. I. E. If employee worked overtime , if they refused overtime, what shift I was for ( Day Afternoon or Nights) and the reason behind the OT ( sick fill , vacation fill,.....). We have everything working thus far as needed with the exception of refused hours. We highlight the cell for refused hours and have the VBA for Sumbycolor , which works. The problem being we also post O in Advance and only "equalize" it up through the shifts worked. To do this we have a column that we put "OT" in to and the first step in our Sumifs is to find "OT", I will post all relevant examples below. All this said, we have each date on two separate rows, one worked one refused. This is the only way we can figure how to make this work at the time. I am learning Excell and VBA as go so this is all very new to me.

Excel Facts

Convert text numbers to real numbers
Select a column containing text numbers. Press Alt+D E F to quickly convert text to numbers. Faster than "Convert to Number"
Sorry , I am not able to get pictures to upload

That said , I am sure my explanation I good enough. I have the VBA for sum by color and it works fine. Is there any way to add a sumbycolor into a SumIFs ?

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tanurai

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back