Sumifs and array question

dhdiamond

Hi Everyone,

I know there have been a number of sumifs and array questions but I could find one that could do what I am looking for. I have two columns D and E in which I would like to sum the differences if they are positive.
'{=SUM(IF($D$11:$D$700>E11:E700,$D$11:$D$700-$E$11:$E$700))}

However, I also want to have other criteria added. I would like to get the information between two dates that I enter in, I would like the information only for F/C of A in column B, I would also like to get anything but A in column C. ( I was going to change the below formula to add the B,C,etc.). Lastly I want this information only if D>E. I basically want to combine the above formula with the one below.

'=SUMIFS($D$11:$D$700,$A$11:$A$700,">=" & H$1,$A$11:$A$700,"<=" & H$2,($C$11:$C$700),$C$1,($B$11:$B$700),$B$1)-SUMIFS($E$11:$E$700,$A$11:$A$700,">=" & H$1,$A$11:$A$700,"<=" & H$2,($C$11:$C$700),$C$1,($B$11:$B$700),$B$1)

I am having trouble sending a pic

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks

Last edited:

Excel Facts

Links? Where??
If Excel says you have links but you can't find them, go to Formulas, Name Manager. Look for old links to dead workbooks & delete.
hello ,

please add some sample data it would be easier to test what you need,

as for the functions you displayed , you have four conditions , the first two are related to dates are fine, but the other two it would make only values that are equal to c1 and b1 to be added which makes it only add these values but multiple times ...
anyways please paste some sample data and especially C1 and B1 data .

SUMIFS($D$11:$D$700,$A$11:$A$700,">=" & H$1,$A$11:$A$700,"<=" & H$2,($C$11:$C$700),$C$1,($B$11:$B$700),$B$1)

regards
saeed

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
staticfluids

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back