Lukma

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 2019
  2. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi Guys

EID Mubarak could anyone help out with the solution i have a formula with sumifs to sum Hours based on multiple criteria, after dragging formula down i need where nothing to show blank rather than showing zero in cell

I'd like the sum to return results where one part of the criteria is blank - to return blank cell rather having zero is this possible? Thank you.

[=SUMIFS($L$18:$L$20,$I$18:$I$20,Z$17,$D$18:$D$20,$V18,$C$18:$C$20,$X18,$B$18:$B$20,$B$9)]

Excel Facts

Can a formula spear through sheets?
Use =SUM(January:December!E7) to sum E7 on all of the sheets from January through December
How about
Excel Formula:
=IFERROR(1/(1/SUMIFS($L$18:$L$20,$I$18:$I$20,Z$17,$D$18:$D$20,$V18,$C$18:$C$20,$X18,$B$18:$B$20,$B$9)),"")

Upvote 0
Solution
Hi Fluff
Great awesome, Previously i was using the option of Excel by clicking the Show no Zero in cell , but now am good to good without having all my Sheet ignore zero

Thanks

Upvote 0
You're welcome & thanks for the feedback.

Upvote 0
Hi Fluff

Just a Quick One am also having this formula in Column X with ctrl Shift Enter and i really don't want to use the Array Formula is there other formula to extract the unique based on Criteria am having 2016 excel

In column B i have Month and in column i Have the Repeated Value for each name and in D i have the Name listed and in column V i created permanent max 11 entry for each names and in Column X i have my formula to extract the unique value based on The Criteria for every month.. so is there any other option without using Ctrl Shift Enter.

[=IFERROR(INDEX($C$18:$C$60000, MATCH(0, COUNTIF(X$17:$X17, $C$18:$C$60000)+IF($D$18:$D$60000<>V18, 1, 0)+IF($B$18:$B$60000<>$B$9, 1, 0), 0)), "")]

Upvote 0
As this is totally different from your op, it needs a new thread. Thanks

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mdusw

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back