Summarizing the content of inventory lists with total quantity of each product divided into lots

vladimiratanasiu

Office Version
  1. 2021
  2. 2019
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello!

On my job, I have to make daily inventories of the raw materials / final products from our company. They are carried out based on some inventory lists, generated automatically by the ERP system. Taking into account that the stocks include products acquired / manufactured at different dates, they appear in reports divided in specific lots, as it’s shown into the linked document Stocks on 29.10.2021- logistic.xlsx. Giving the large amount of products with their subsequent lots, the lists are very large and vary considerably every day. I meet problems when one / more product(s) and is / are repeated in the list, and the whole quantity is divided depending on the lots (e.g. articles PF_00040, PF_00050, PF_00067, PF_00098 etc.). I ask you if is any way to reduce the iterations of a product name and its article code only to single line, summarizing at the same time the quantities of all lots in a final value, as it’s illustrated in the red text. At the same time, I mention that the content from the present list is only indicative. Its content is permanently changed by including other new products or removing some existing ones, with their corresponding values. In this sense I wish, if it’s possible, the solution be working also with some new elements, no matter how many iterations could have a product in terms of codes and names with quantities.

Thank you!

Excel Facts

Repeat Last Command
Pressing F4 adds dollar signs when editing a formula. When not editing, F4 repeats last command.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ED38

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back