Sumproduct + subtotal second criteria

Slayland

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello,

I have this formula that I found online, =SUMPRODUCT((FH_Goals > 0.5)*(SUBTOTAL(103,OFFSET('Team Stats Data'!O8,ROW(FH_Goals)-MIN(ROW(FH_Goals)),0)))). I have tried to get a second criteria that I need into it but simply cant get my head around it and getting frustrated!!

The second criteria that I want is for League_Combined = B4&"Y". So if both (League_Combined=B4) and (FH_Goals > 0.5) I need it to count only visible cells. I have given it a good go and read some pages describing syntax for around an hour now but starting to get annoyed so asking for help. Hopefully working formula would help my understand better.

Thanks

Excel Facts

How can you automate Excel?
Press Alt+F11 from Windows Excel to open the Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) editor.
Just to add, I have done this =SUMPRODUCT((SH_Goals = C4)*(FH_Goals > 0.5)*(SUBTOTAL(103,OFFSET('Team Stats Data'!O7,ROW(FH_Goals)-MIN(ROW(FH_Goals)),0,1))))

And this works for the range of SH_Goals, however the range that I want doesnt work. When I replace it where the SH_Goals is its just returning N/A. Any ideas why this would be?

Upvote 0
I think I figured it out, my ranges were not the same size, and the one that was working so happened to be the same size

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
excelknuckles

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back