SUMPRODUCT(SUMIFS(INDIRECT - Multiple Tabs

tmp123456

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi,

I have a collection of cashflows which I am looking to consolidate onto a master sheet (all within the same workbook). Each individual tab has the same account code and date references. I have a name range for the individual tabs but I cannot seem to find the correct syntax to pull the respective values from the underlying tab on the given date.

For example 1.1 Acquisition below should be populated in May 2020 with all the purchases (Cell I8). The formula I currently have is returning a value (zero) but is not returning the correct one.

I'd also like the formula to work if I turn one of the "Active Tabs" off - but that's more of a nice to have

Any help is appreciated!

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    37.4 KB · Views: 15

Excel Facts

How to find 2nd largest value in a column?
MAX finds the largest value. =LARGE(A:A,2) will find the second largest. =SMALL(A:A,3) will find the third smallest
I have had some luck with:
=SUM(SUMIFS(INDEX(INDIRECT("'"&Sheets&"'!$A:$FD"),0,MATCH(E$5,INDIRECT("'"&Sheets&"'!$A$5:$FD$5"),0)),INDIRECT("'"&Sheets&"'!$A:$A"),$A8)) - which returns values from the underlying tabs just isn't summing to the correct monthly figure for each code

Upvote 0
I have had some luck with:
=SUM(SUMIFS(INDEX(INDIRECT("'"&Sheets&"'!$A:$FD"),0,MATCH(E$5,INDIRECT("'"&Sheets&"'!$A$5:$FD$5"),0)),INDIRECT("'"&Sheets&"'!$A:$A"),$A8)) - which returns values from the underlying tabs just isn't summing to the correct monthly figure for each code
And just to add that if I change the named range to just one of the input tabs, it returns the correct result. The issue is when I update the named range to add even one more tab the results start going askew

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adamsxl

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back