Sumproduct with table references error

Orfevre

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
I am trying to perform a sumproduct with table references and when im trying to add a extra condition it will no longer work. Below are the two examples there must be something simple I am missing the @Type field is just matching text, if anyone could please guide me with the correct syntax to use and when I recreated without the table references in a new workbook it worked fine.

Formula that works
Excel Formula:
=SUMPRODUCT(--([@Key]=RecFY!AK:AK),--([@[Appointment_Date]]=RecFY!Y:Y),RecFY!AD:AD)

Formula that errors as #N/A have checked there should be a result
Excel Formula:
=SUMPRODUCT(--([@Key]=RecFY!AK:AK),--([@[Appointment_Date]]=RecFY!Y:Y),--([@Type]=RecFY!V:V),RecFY!AD:AD)

Excel Facts

How to create a cell-sized chart?
Tiny charts, called Sparklines, were added to Excel 2010. Look for Sparklines on the Insert tab.
We cannot see your data but do you happen to have any #N/A error values in column V of sheet 'RecFY'

Upvote 0
No errors in the column and a sumifs works fine so im very confused.
Well, I think it is something to do with your data as the formula works with my sample data.

In a copy of your workbook, can you try reducing the data in 'RecFy' by deleting row sections to see if/when the error goes away? That may help your narrow down and find the offending data.

If the problem persists and you still cannot identify it, can you post a small set of the data that causes the issue (disguise any sensitive data) and post that with XL2BB? You can hide irrelevant columns before producing the XL2BB sample.

Also post a section of the table the formula goes in. Again hide columns other than those that appear in the formulas and the one the formula goes in.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
excelquestion515

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back