Sync two excel files in Excel 2013

Awaldrep

I'm pretty confused at the moment, so I'm not sure if I can explain my problem in a sensible fashion, but here goes.

I am working as a scout for my team at a robotics competition. I will have five fellow teammates, all with our computers, watching the matches and recording information so in the final rounds we can pick the best alliances. What I want is to have our computers synced(this has already been accomplished) and have two excel files that sync information from one another. One with a form which we fill out for each team in each match, the other a final sheet where everyone's information combines. The first form will contain information such as Match Number, Team Number(There's approx. 70), Match Score, Autonomous Score, Win or Lost, High Goal scores, Low goal scores, etc.

What I am aiming for is for each person to be looking at one team during the match and fill out the form accordingly, then have it sync to the final sheet. Do I have to make this form into a table and use a pivot table to synchronize them? Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks very much :)

Excel Facts

Who is Mr Spreadsheet?
Author John Walkenbach was Mr Spreadsheet until his retirement in June 2019.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
staticfluids

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back