System Error &H80040111(-2147221231). Class Factory cannot supply requested Class, Out of Memory

Aadhi

Dear Team,

I have designed one Project with the Excel VBA 2003 User forms. After completion of my project many users can able to run the project. but unfortunately for few users they are facing with this problem. Please help me out to come out of this problem. I am dyeing day by day because of this issue....

i have updated in the below points what the actions i have performed to fix the bug, please help me

1. I have re-registered the ActiveX Components i am using in the user form.
2. Re-rigistered the Tree View component
3. Check the system registry files all seems to be okey.
4. Finally tried to reinstall the Ms Office Package it's not worked.
5. Checked all my system updates and office updates no issues.
6. Checked my Anti Virus software is uptp date

By checking this error message not able to find the solution Google. Once i have checked this message i MSDN they have given some Package for VB6 to fix the bug in running the project in user pc. But i don't know is there any solution for Visual basic for Application. Please hele me out....

You can check this link on MSDN for more information. I hope this will help the users those who got affected due to this problem in VB 6.0
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...em-error/4207e6e3-66ad-40da-869d-6b12000a38c2

Excel Facts

How to show all formulas in Excel?
Press Ctrl+` to show all formulas. Press it again to toggle back to numbers. The grave accent is often under the tilde on US keyboards.
Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your quick reply. Yes i checked it, nothing is installed in the name of the package. Even i have tried to download the EXE which was shared by Microsoft but it shows error message stating that you don't have Visual Basic installed in your PC.

Please help me to solve this issue....

Upvote 0
Hi Andrew, i have already cleared the EXD files. And the above Error is currently coming in Excel 2003. Even i have checked the version MSCOMCTL2.OCX and everthing is perfectly alright. But still don't know what is the issue in running my project in user pc.

Thanks for your suggestion....please help me.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariah3

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back