Tablet: Touch Enabled Dropdown Box to Quickly Select Sheet in Large Workbook

Hobbs13

I did some searching online and here, but can't find the functionality I am looking for. Hoping the community can assist.

On an old Nook HD+ Android tablet, I had a program called OfficeSuite 7 by Mobi. When I opened an excel workbook containing 100+ sheets, Mobi office suite had this great function called Sheets. Basically it added a drop down box to the top of the workbook. When tapped, I could access a scrollbox that allowed me to quickly jump to any sheet I needed to.
The best part was this dropdown box wasn’t part of any sheet, but it was on the top menu bar so it was accessible from any sheet I was currently viewing.
It also, “auto updated” meaning that if I added new sheets to the workbook, they just showed up in the list. I’m attaching screen shots (below) on how MOBI’s app used to work.

I replaced the Nook HD+ (broken) with a newer tablet and downloaded Mobi (now version 8.9)… Well, the program is totally different now and that function seems to be removed. (I contacted support, but I don’t have high hopes)

I am an Office 365 subscriber and have access to Excel 2016 on all my devices. Is there any way to closely replicate the experience described above?
If excel won't do this, any ideas on another app or program that will?

For those who care about use case. I am a drummer in a cover band who has over 100 songs. I have a sheet for each song with the lyrics and song structure. The Mobi feature allowed me to quickly jump to any song that the band leader called out during a live show. The scroll buttons (left right) on bottom of excel are WAY too slow. I need to select a sheet within 5-7 seconds. The dropdown box let me do that…

Screenshot of Sheets Function at top of Excel Document
https://www.amazon.com/photos/share/d7RViHn5rjCcTqhbSNblhvrKFgG2yQDs5Ud9HNKNMbo

Screenshot of Sheets Function Dropdown Menu to select Tab
https://www.amazon.com/photos/share/SshgYflboPrh4AwX62wmR3S2HpMqywWm1CgjCQUSp8h

Excel Facts

VLOOKUP to Left?
Use =VLOOKUP(A2,CHOOSE({1,2},$Z$1:$Z$99,$Y$1:$Y$99),2,False) to lookup Y values to left of Z values.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DW Draft

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back