TdExcelAddIn.xla

zombiemaster

Board Regular
Hi, all...

I probably won't understand the answers if anyone has any, but let's give it a shot anyway...lol

My workplace is upgrading from Office 2007 to Office 2016 (Office365). We are having a problem with some excel documents and have traced the problem back to an Add In that was in 2007 but is not in 2016: TDExcelAddIn.xla.

Does anyone have any experience with this? Our IT department is saying that it's some kind of Add In that connects to "Test Director" for "Quality Center reporting"... ??? That makes NO sense to me because none of us that use this spreadsheet use Test Director, but I may be wrong!

Any insights are appreciated - is this an add-in that can be downloaded somewhere and installed manually? Is there a patch available from Microsoft once we go "live" with the new Office Suite that may include this Add In? Can we contact the alien mothership and ask them to beam it down to us if we ask really, really nicely???

I won't be able to check back until Monday but if you have anything to share, I would appreciate hearing from you all!

Thanks as always,
~ZM~

In case anyone is still following this thread - we have determined that the HP ALM add-in has NOTHING to do with our problem and we've abandoned the search for answers in that direction. It was just a coincidence that led us to think it was affecting our application.

~ZM~
:cool:

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Lock one reference in a formula
Need 1 part of a formula to always point to the same range? use $ signs: $V$2:$Z$99 will always point to V2:Z99, even after copying

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Armadillos

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back