Test2

Shinning

Code:
<customUI ******="Ribbon******" xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2006/01/customui">
      <ribbon>
	<!-- <ribbon startFromScratch="true" >  !!!! temporarilly commented !!!! -->
		<tabs>
			<tab id="customTab" label="CONTROLS" insertAfterMso="TabHome">
				<group id="customGroup5" label="Menu tab options">
					<button id="customButton9" label="Menu Tab Options" size="large" onAction="DisplayDevTools" imageMso="DefinePrintStyles" />
				</group>
			</tab>

<tab idMso="TabDevelopper" getVisible="RibbonX.GetVisible"  />

</tabs>
	</ribbon>
</customUI>

why oh why !!!! does the code not show.... Mr. excel are doing this on purpose or what jjegggeeeeeezzz

Excel Facts

Does the VLOOKUP table have to be sorted?
No! when you are using an exact match, the VLOOKUP table can be in any order. Best-selling items at the top is actually the best.
Highlight the code you have and copy / paste the code here.....not snapshots or photos

Upvote 0
The previous posts look more like a jpg file or similar.
The last post looks like you are on the right track

Upvote 0
PHP:
<customUI ******="Ribbon******" xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2006/01/customui">
      <ribbon>
	<!-- <ribbon startFromScratch="true" >  !!!! temporarilly commented !!!! -->
		<tabs>
			<tab id="customTab" label="CONTROLS" insertAfterMso="TabHome">
				<group id="customGroup5" label="Menu tab options">
					<button id="customButton9" label="Menu Tab Options" size="large" onAction="DisplayDevTools" imageMso="DefinePrintStyles" />
				</group>
			</tab>

<tab idMso="TabDevelopper" getVisible="RibbonX.GetVisible"  />

</tabs>
	</ribbon>
</customUI>

why oh why !!!! does the code not show.... Mr. excel are doing this on purpose or what
It looks like you posted what I think is XML code, not VB code. You can show that if you surround it with PHP tags instead of CODE tags (as I did above).

NOTE TO VOLUNTEERS: With the Reply window in Source Code Mode (first icon on left highlighted) which seems to now be the default for the Reply window... if you Reply With Quote, you can usually see what was originally posted even if it did not render. When I switched back and forth though, all the code in this thread disappeared when it went into WYSIWYG mode and did not come back when it went back into Source Code Mode, so you need to start out in Source Code mode and not change it in order for Reply With Quote to show you what the Reply window could not display. (I sure hope that all made sense.)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hi guys,

Rick, yes there is XML code .....

I'm on my phone now,,,,for this reason maybe I have a limited view.... but in any case I'm not sure I see what you mean by PHP tags....

Upvote 0
I'm on my phone now,,,,for this reason maybe I have a limited view.... but in any case I'm not sure I see what you mean by PHP tags....
When you post a new thread, there is a # button for placing code in a code window, two icons to the right of it is an icon that looks like a sheet of paper with a folded corner... that button puts what you have selected (assumed to be your XML code) in a PHP code window instead. If you are replying to a message and want that PHP button, you need to click the Go Advanced button in the bottom right corner of the Reply window... it is only displayed there for replies.

As for CODE and PHP tags, when you click those buttons, it places either this...

[ CODE]
[/CODE]

or this...

[ PHP]
[/PHP]

around whatever you had selected... you could type them in yourself if you wanted (and skip clicking the buttons).

Note: I put a space between the [ and the word CODE and PHP because that stops this forum's comment processor from actually interpreting them as real tags.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariah3

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back