The 12 EPs Project

Von Pookie

MrExcel MVP
One of my online acquaintances (not from this board—yes, I have other friends :p ) has been getting more into his music lately. He’s currently in the middle of what he calls the ‘12 EPs Project.’ Basically, he’s uploading one EP of three songs for each month of 2009 for free. The only thing he asks is that you fill out his surveys after listening. Completing the survey isn’t required to download the songs, but doing so would help him get an idea of what people think, what he’s doing that’s working, etc.

Unfortunately, people have been downloading the songs but not bothering with the surveys. I think I’m one of the few to actually help him out and complete them so far. (My personal favorite from all three EPs to date is ‘The Fifth Element.’)

So I thought I’d take it upon myself to put a nice little ad here for him. If you want to go have a look and a listen, please do. I just ask you please fill out his survey if you do so. There aren't many questions. If you feel like mentioning that I sent you, feel free do to that in your survey comments as well—though that part is most definitely not required. I’m not posting this for the recognition, I just took it upon myself to advertise it..

Go listen! :cool:

http://12eps.joshuabelville.com/

Last edited:

Excel Facts

Create a Pivot Table on a Map
If your data has zip codes, postal codes, or city names, select the data and use Insert, 3D Map. (Found to right of chart icons).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ExcelError

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back