The Sportsworld thanks the Excel forum!

San Antonio Heat

Office Version
  1. 2019
Platform
  1. Windows
Just wanted to give props to you fine folks who donate your time here. I have personally learned so much. I have made program after program for a lot of folks who play fantasy football with all the help you have given, the genius who created this code, your are the man! (Or women)
=IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP($C110,RB!$A:$F,3,0)),VLOOKUP($C110,RB!$H:$M,3,0),VLOOKUP($C110,RB!$A:$F,3,0))
This is awesome for copying and pasting and a program using this code looks up info and puts it in there for you.

Remember Every one person you help, that one person helps 10 more!

Excel Facts

Does the VLOOKUP table have to be sorted?
No! when you are using an exact match, the VLOOKUP table can be in any order. Best-selling items at the top is actually the best.
Glad you're satisifed! That's why everyone's here! :LOL:

But isn't the San Antonio Heat a basketball team? (I'm embarrassed - I'm from Victoria and don't know! :unsure: )

Smitty

no, san antonio Spurs, there is a Miami Heat (Basketball), The Spurs won the championship in 99 and 2003, the Heat wasn't that good but now they have Shaquile O Neil

Hi,

A bit off-topic... :LOL:

Will Stephen Davis last the year as a starter, or will DeShaun Foster take over? What 3RB will be the best bet to become a solid 2RB in FF this year?

I don't know where I draft yet, but I need to get my RB rankings set.

BTW, the dump where I work is cracking down on Fantasy Football. All the websites are blocked, and you can get fired if you waste time on this vitally important stuff. Who cares about my actual job (not me), when I have to decide fair value on a trade offer?

No Foster will start by mid season in my humble opinion and James JAckson of Cleveland the 3rd RB will start for Miami before too long is said and done.

Sleepers- RB's McGahee, Steven Jackson, Lee Suggs

WillR said:
Jay Petrulis said:
Will Stephen Davis last the year ?

I thought he was a snooker player.... :whistle:

He may be, but if he plays running back for the Carolina Panthers between shots, then my question is relevant to you, too, I think. :biggrin:

The best part of your post is the way you chopped my question, and changed the context. It now appears that I am in a dead pool and hope this guy kicks. Too funny! :ROFLMAO:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ruhulaminappu

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back