This is simply stunning...

Keep in mind the entire time you watch this video that the singer is only 10 years old (her voice is so "pure" and the vocal control she has over it is remarkable in my opinion)...

Goosebumps! So beautiful

Excel Facts

Get help while writing formula
Click the italics "fx" icon to the left of the formula bar to open the Functions Arguments dialog. Help is displayed for each argument.
I shouldn't have watched that video. I knew it before I pressed play, and sure enough...
am fascinated by the child singers as well
I am in utter awe at these child singers, and the girl singing in the video you posted is the perfect example of this. She is stunningly good. The reason I say I shouldn't have watched this video is because it will invariably lead me down a rabbit hole - this video below of Charlotte Summers is what first triggered it for me:

...which led me to Angelina Jordan...

... and so on...

Amazing Rick, thanks. Can't believe I discovered her here!

Amazing Rick, thanks. Can't believe I discovered her here!
Here is another "discovery" for you. First off, this woman is beautiful... she could easily have been a model. Instead, she became a "foot juggler"... the most amazing one I have ever seen. She does 4 separate, amazing juggling acts, anyone of which would have been sufficient for your audition. Enjoy.

Jeez, I can't believe her talent was undiscovered until she appeared there - she was far too good already. But when I saw the balls it looked like she must have had more than 2 legs!!! And incredibly beautiful, better looking than most models I've seen.

Jeez, I can't believe her talent was undiscovered until she appeared there - she was far too good already. But when I saw the balls it looked like she must have had more than 2 legs!!! And incredibly beautiful, better looking than most models I've seen.
I'm guessing she must be appearing in a circus somewhere in whatever country that audition took place in. I find that last act the most amazing if you think about it... her view of what is happening is from below so her perspective is relatively "flat" so her ability to judge where the ball is vertically is nowhere near as clear as our view of the proceeding.

Yes indeed, I hadn't thought of that!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
81jamesacct

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back