Three page duplicate, modifiable worksheet possible?

catrina616

I'd like to create a template for a 3 part certificate in which data can be added to cells in the first sheet that will be automatically duplicated to the other 2 pages. I would need all three pages to print, and have inserted word art into the second and third pages (to act as a watermark).

Basically - a form that will be filled out differently each time its utilized, and it will be a three part identical form that needs to print all at once with one command.

Any ideas?

Excel Facts

What did Pito Salas invent?
Pito Salas, working for Lotus, popularized what would become to be pivot tables. It was released as Lotus Improv in 1989.
Why not just select the print entire workbook option?
Or am I missing something?

Upvote 0
Its more the issue of duplicating the cells. I've already created the 3 sheet worksheet in which the 3 sheets are identical. I essentially want Excel to act like carbon paper -I want whatever I type in the cells on the first sheet to copy automatically to the second and third sheet so that what prints out is 3 copies of exactly the same thing.

Does that make any more sense? Its a template that will be used repeatedly, with different text and numbers added into the cells.

Upvote 0
Copy and past any relevant formats then use the formula =Sheet1!A1
for each cell that needs to be copied.

Upvote 0
That doesn't seem to work - when I try to use it, a window pops up entitled Update values: Sheet1.

I'm not using formulas in the cell. For example, in cell B7 I might type "Housing Project". I would want this to copy through to B7 in sheets 2 and 3. In cell B19 I might type a date. In cell C30 I could type a monetary amount. I would need all of these types of data to copy through to sheets 2 and 3.

Is this possible as far as you know?

Thanks.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moo4247

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back