TIME SHEET HELP, 24 HOUR CLOCK

Status
Not open for further replies.

peggyal

I'm trying to take a time, ex. 0700 (I don't want the colon in it --07:00) until another time, ex. 1513 (no colon), then present this in hours and tenths of minutes. (i.e. 13 minutes is .2, 28 minutes is .8, etc)

Eg A1 (0700), A2 (1513) is 8 hours 13 minutes, or 8.2 (b1) Everytime I put in 0700 as a number or a time, it either changes the number to 700, or puts a colon in it. And also, what happens if the time is from 0700 to 0100 (the following day), which is a total of 18 hours....

I'd appreciate any help!!!

Norie

Why not just use the colon?

If you don't the only way I can see you being able to do this is with some, perhaps complicated, formulas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Winfield Ullrich I

Some videos you may like

This Week's Hot Topics

• Problem with Radio Button's format control
    I am creating an employee evaluation template (a sample is below) Column A is the category Column B, C D, E and F will be ratings (unacceptable...
  • Last Display on userform to a Listbox
    [CODE=vba] lstdisplay.ColumnCount = 15 lstdisplay.RowSource = "A1:O600000" [/CODE] So when i do this it Displays everything on the sheet i am...
  • Rename and move files to a new location
    Dear all, I have an excel file with the following information. The actual file name is at column A but i want to rename it using the following...
  • Help with True/False Formula
    Hello! Am stumped how to fix this formula, in which my result returns 'True', but it should return False. =IF(AG2=True...
  • Clear extra characters from a provided range of cells
    Dear All, I have following code which gives me desired output to remove extra characters from a provided range. But it takes too much time when...
  • Help with Current and highest streaks
    Hi there, I've just joined the forum and this is my first post. I've already spent quite a bit of time searching the net and this forum for a...